Your Vehicle Transport Checklist
- Customer warrants that they are the registered legal owner of the vehicle(s), or that it has been authorized by the legal owner to enter into this agreement for transport.
- One set of ALL keys for the vehicle must be provided.
- Your vehicle must be operable. If it is not, additional fees will apply.
- Additional fees may apply for vehicle modifications.
- You must advise us of any modifications made to your vehicle such as 4×4 lift kit, camper shell, tires sizes, custom exhausts, vehicle lowered, etc.
- Your vehicle may not exceed 6’6” in height – you must inform us of anything beyond stock height of the vehicle(s).
- Your vehicle must have a minimum of 4” ground clearance to safely load and unload your vehicle.
- We must have working phone numbers where you may be reached throughout the duration of your vehicle relocation.
- Our drivers call 24 hours in advance of the pickup or delivery of your vehicle(s). On delivery, if there is no appropriate person present to accept the vehicle, the vehicle(s) will go into storage at the owner’s expense.
PREPARING YOUR CAR FOR SHIPMENT
- 200 Lbs maximum for personal items. We reserve the right to charge additional fees for overloading your car.
- The car must have no obvious fluid leaks.
- Your battery must be secure in the mounting bracket.
- The vehicle must be clean for inspection. A dirty vehicle decreases the ability to perform a quality inspection.
- The gas tank must have a maximum of ¼ tank of fuel.
- One set of all keys for the vehicle(s) must be provided.
- All alarm systems must be disconnected, disabled, or turned off.
- Your vehicle must be prepared for the new climate. This may include engine coolant, transmission oil, and other fluids.
MUST BE REMOVED
- All antennas must be fully retracted or removed.
- Radios, cassette decks, CD players, or MP3 players not built in, car phones, garage door openers, and E-Z Passes.
- All exterior spare tire covers, grill covers, or car covers must be removed.
- Plants and hazardous materials are forbidden by law to be transported.
- Non-permanent luggage racks, bike racks, or ski racks must be removed.
VEHICLE INSPECTION REQUIREMENTS
- You or your designated representative must be present for the inspection at the time of pick-up and delivery.
- Your vehicle’s condition will be noted by our representative on the bill of lading at origin. In the unlikely event there is damage on delivery, it will be noted by our representative on the bill of lading.
- You or your designated representative must sign the bill of lading and condition report at both origin and destination.
- You or your designated representatives are responsible for confirming your vehicle’s condition. This must be done before the driver leaves the destination.